Organizational Leadership (ACCEL)
The Business Division offers an accelerated degree completion program to meet the educational needs of men and women who:
- Are seeking a professional curriculum in Organizational Leadership.
- Want to complete their degree in the evening.
- Have completed at least two years of college.
- Have at least 5-10 years relevant work experience.
The Bachelor of Arts Degree in Organizational Leadership was created for experienced individuals as a catalyst for career advancement. This unique curriculum contains 14 modules that are scheduled sequentially over a period of three semesters and have a combined value of 42 semester hours. The term “modules” signifies the integrated nature of this curriculum; it is not a collection of independent courses. Each module is taken with a group of students who remain together throughout the 18 months of the program. The program is designed to enhance communication, understanding of management principles and processes, decision-making and problem-solving skills and lifelong learning.
General Education Core Requirements for Organizational Leadership majors
- ENG101 Intro to College Writing and Information Literacy
- ENG102 Reading & Writing about Literature
- COM101 Speech Comm
- English Elective
- Fine Arts
- Math Elective
- CIS101A&B Computer Literacy
- Natural Science
- Elect. in Philosophy or Religious Studies
- Social Science
- Behavioral Science
General Electives for Organizational Leadership majors
- Module 1 BUA300 Adult Development & Life Assessment
- Module 2 BUA301 Small Group & Organizational Behavior
- Module 3 BUA305 Management Concepts
- Module 4 BUA302 Research & Data Analysis
- Module 5 BUA303 Business Law
- Module 6 BUA405 Principles of Management & Supervision
- Module 7 ECA201 Principles of Economics
- Module 8 BUA310 Accounting for Managers
- Module 9 BUA311 Managerial Finance
- Module 10 BUA307 Marketing in the Global Economy
- Module 11 BUA410 Leadership for the Professional
- Module 12 BUA406 Human Resource Management
- Module 13 BUA440 Strategic Planning*
- Module 14 PHA301 Ethics for the Professional
Download our Academic Catalog for complete program details.