Master of Business Administration
The College of St. Joseph’s Master of Business Administration program develops the leadership and management skills needed to meet the professional needs of individuals working in upper-level management positions in business, public and not-for-profit environments.
While the major thrust of the program is on leadership development, the program also promotes the development of strategic decision-making skills as they relate to organizational performance. The curriculum offers a variety of courses on topics including leadership, professional ethics and business strategy.
As a student in the program, you will upgrade your technical business decision-making skills, while also increasing your overall organizational effectiveness and value through improved leadership and management skills.
Our MBA courses are taught by faculty members who, beyond their academic achievements, also have decades of experience working as professionals in business.
Benefits of the CSJ MBA
- An Accelerated Program: College of St. Joseph’s MBA program is designed for working professionals and provides learning opportunities through a blended program including Wednesdays, Saturdays, and online work. Our curriculum allows you to earn your MBA in just one year. (Part-time option available).
- Highly-Qualified Faculty and Staff: Strong mentors are key to a successful academic career. College of St. Joseph’s Business faculty are respected specialists in their fields with decades of combined experience, and small class sizes provide the opportunity for individualized attention.
- Career Advancement: Earning an MBA can provide a power boost to your career. An MBA is a valuable tool – whatever your goals may be.
- Affordable Education: Pursuing an MBA is an investment in yourself and your future. College of St. Joseph’s MBA program is competitive in both its curriculum and overall cost.
- A Better Understanding of Business: The world of business is complex and constantly changing. An MBA allows you to better understand how various principles and practices work together. College of St. Joseph’s MBA program provides an in-depth picture of the business world, with skills you can apply at work the next day.
|Full-time AGILE MBA|
|Part-time Fee||$75||per semester|
College of St. Joseph accepts students into our graduate programs who have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, along with an academic record that indicates the ability for success in our graduate programs. To complete your application to the MBA program, the following items are required.
- Your complete graduate application.
- 500-1000 word statement of purpose.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- An up-to-date resume.
- Official college transcripts showing all undergraduate and graduate level work*
*These must be sent directly to the college from another institution that bears the official seal of the school and/or the signature of an official.
About the Business Division
The Master of Business Administration is offered under the Business Division.
CSJ’s Business Division prepares you with fundamental skills to succeed in business, not-for-profit organizations and government entities. Students learn about accounting, finance, marketing, management and leadership while having the opportunity to specialize in an area of interest. The Business Division offers Associate Degrees in Accounting and Business Administration, Bachelor Degrees in Accounting, Business Administration, Sports Management, and a Master of Business Administration program. College of St. Joseph also offers professional development workshops and certificate programs in Business.