College of St. Joseph has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as our agent for all verifications of student enrollment. College of St. Joseph, through the National Student Clearinghouse, has made it possible for students and companies needing current enrollment verifications to obtain instantaneous certifications of student enrollment. EnrollmentVerify is designed to ensure that students receive the benefits they are entitled to and to reduce fraudulent student status claims. College of St. Joseph submits enrollment information to the Clearinghouse three times a semester; the first submission is sent at the end of the fourth week of the semester. Students can download or print this information and forward it to any third party that needs it. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and is quickly becoming the preferred method of student verification.
You can obtain an official Enrollment Verification Certificate at any time via the National Student Clearinghouse Web site.
- Visit the Clearinghouse online at www.studentclearinghouse.org or ww.nslc.org/students/enroll_verify.htm.
- Click on the Students Tab.
- Click on EnrollmentVerify.
- Click Credit Card Purchase. There is a $2.50 per certificate, which you can charge to your Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card.
- Print your Enrollment Verification Certificate.
- If you do not wish to pay for the online service, please contact the Clearinghouse to obtain and find out if you qualify for a free Enrollment Verification Certificate.
This Enrollment Verification Certificate can be presented to scholarship providers, credit issuers, travel companies, health insurance agencies, housing authorities/providers, consumer product companies, banks, etc., when asked to provide official evidence of enrollment at College of St. Joseph.
Please contact the Clearinghouse at:
For more information, contact the Registrar at (802) 776-5255.