Student records will be released only on the written request of the student. Verbal requests are not accepted. You may print, complete and mail the Transcript Request Form, or you may send a letter requesting a transcript to the following address:
College of St. Joseph
71 Clement Road
Rutland, VT 05701
In your letter, please include the following information:
- Full Name (including name during period of enrollment)
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Daytime phone number
- Email address
- Last semester attended (please include whether you graduated and degree earned, if applicable)
- Address(es) to send the transcript(s)
- Signature (only signed requests will be processed)
Listed below are the fees for transcripts:
- $5.00 per copy
- $10.00 for faxes (Please note that faxed transcripts are considered unofficial.)
Please enclose a check or money order payable to College of St. Joseph with your request. Transcripts are usually released within 48 hours of receipt of the written request. Processing time may increase at the end of a semester.
Transcripts sent directly from the College to another institution or given to the student in a sealed envelope will bear the signature of the Registrar and the official seal of the college.
The College reserves the right to deny copies of transcripts or other records if the student has an overdue financial obligation to the College or if there is an unresolved disciplinary or academic dishonesty action against the student.
Please feel free to call the Registrar’s Office at (802) 776-5241 if you have any questions.