Student records will be released only on the written request of the student. Verbal requests are not accepted, and the college does not email transcripts. You may print, complete and mail the Transcript Request Form, or you may send a letter requesting a transcript to the following address:
College of St. Joseph
71 Clement Road
Rutland, VT 05701
In your letter, please include the following information:ln your letter, please include the following information:
- Full Name (including name during time of enrollment if different)
- Current mailing address
- Social Security or Student lD number
- Date of Birth
- Phone number
- Email address
- Last year attended (please include year graduated and degree, if applicable.
- Name and address(es) to send transcript(s)
- Student’s signature (only signed requests will be processed)
Listed below are the fees for transcripts:
- $5.00 per copy
- $10.00 for faxes (Please note that faxed transcripts are considered unofficial.)
- No charge unofficial copy (mailed or picked up)
Payment may be made in cash or check/money order payable to the College of St. Joseph. Pre-payment is required. Transcripts are usually released within 48 hours of receipt of the written request and are sent by United States Postal Service. Please allow enough mailing time when requesting transcripts.
Requests will be processed as quickly as possible in the order they are received. Processing time may increase at the end of a semester due to higher volume of requests. Transcripts sent directly from the college to another institution or given to the student in a sealed envelope will bear the signature of the registrar and the official seal of the college.
The College reserves the right to deny copies of transcripts or other records if the student has an overdue financial obligation to the college or if there is an unresolved disciplinary or academic dishonesty action against the student.
Contact the Registrar’s Office at (802) 776-5241 if you have any questions.