College of St. Joseph graduate programs offer affordable and convenient options for working professionals who are interested in either full or part-time graduate work.
CSJ offers 15 graduate programs in business, education and psychology & human services.
- Teacher Certification for Secondary Education in English or Social Studies – Post Baccalaureate
- Elementary Education – Initial Licensure
- Elementary Education – Endorsement
- Special Education – Initial Licensure
- Special Education– Endorsement
- Reading – Endorsement
- General Education
- Secondary Education in English and Social Studies
Psychology & Human Services Division
- Certificate in Alcohol and Substance Abuse Services
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling
- Clinical Psychology
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Community Counseling
- School Counseling
Why graduate school at CSJ?
- CSJ serves more than 100 graduate students.
- 97 percent of graduates said their degree gives them an opportunity for career advancement.
- Two out of three graduates were able to change positions at work as a result of their degree.