ACCEL – Accelerated Bachelor Degree Program
College of St. Joseph’s accelerated bachelor degree programs in Organizational Leadership and Behavioral Science can help you return to college and complete your bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months.
Checklist for Starting ACCEL
Applicants should submit the following to our Admissions Office:
- Completed application with $25 application fee.
- Official transcripts from previous colleges/universities.*
- Personal recommendation form.
- High school transcripts/GED.
- Documentation of relevant work experience.
After acceptance, a $200 deposit is required. (The deposit will be credited toward first semester charges.)
* An official transcript is one that is sent directly to the college from another institution and bears the official seal of the school and/or the signature of an official.
ACCEL Program Admission Guidelines
Applicants should have:
- Approximately 60 semester hours of credit from an accredited institution with a grade of “C” or better.
- Grade Point Average of 2.0 or better on a 4.0 scale for all previous college work.
This unique curriculum contains 14 modules that are scheduled sequentially over a period of three semesters and have a combined value of 42 semester hours.
Each module is taken with a group of 15-20 students who remain together throughout the 18 months of the program. The program’s is designed to enhance communication, understanding of management principles and processes, decision-making and problem-solving skills, and lifelong learning.