College of St. Joseph participates in both the Yellow Ribbon Program and the Post-9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33). CSJ is also recognized as a Military Friendly School by G.I. Jobs magazine.
To complete your application
Applicants should submit the following to our Admissions Office:
- A completed application or the Common Application.
- A brief essay so we can learn more about your background (200-400 words).
- All official high school and/or college transcripts.*
- Your ACT/SAT scores.
* An official transcript is one that is sent directly to the college from another institution and bears the official seal of the school and/or the signature of an official.
Benefits for veterans
The college actively seeks to streamline the enrollment process for veterans to ensure a smooth transition to CSJ. If you would like to find out whether you are eligible for a program or want to learn more about your benefits, please contact Kristie Johnson in the College of St. Joseph Business Office at 802-776-5218.
- Personal academic advising and review of transcripts by our registrar.
- A single point of access for financial management through Business Manger Kristie Johnson.
- Advice regarding federal and state educational benefits for veterans from our financial aid department.
If you are a Vermonter, there are additional opportunities for you and your family to further invest in your education. All of our programs have been approved for benefits.
Various educational programs are administered by the Veterans Administration for veterans and their dependents. To find out if you may be eligible for these programs, contact your local Veterans Administration office. Call 1-888-GI-BILL-1 (1-888-442-4551) or visit their website: http://www.gibill.va.gov