Our admissions team is here to assist you with any questions you may have as you continue on your path to a degree.
How to Apply
Complete an Application
Please complete one of the following applications:
- College of St. Joseph Application
Use this application to apply now. You may submit your other materials later if needed.
- The Common Application
Use this application to submit your Common App to CSJ.
Other Application Requirements
- A brief 200-400 word essay explaining more about you and your background.
- All official high school and/or college transcripts.
* You can use our Transcript Request Form to make this process easy.
- One academic letter of recommendation.
*These must be sent directly to the college from another institution that bears the official seal of the school and/or the signature of an official.
College of St. Joseph’s campus sits on 117-acres in the heart of the Green Mountains, on the edge of Rutland’s city limits. We invite you to visit our beautiful campus and attend events hosted by our admissions team throughout the year.