Undergraduate Admissions Guidelines
College of St. Joseph has a rolling admission policy. Although there is no application deadline, students are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
Applicants should submit the following to our Admissions Office:
- Complete an application or the Common Application.
- Write a brief essay so that we can learn more about your background (200-400 words)
- Submit all official High School and/or College transcripts
- Submit your ACT/SAT scores- If you feel these scores do not represent your abilities, then please do one of the following:
- Schedule an on campus interview with an admissions counselor
- Submit a graded essay with notes
- Provide an academic letter of recommendation.
* An official transcript is one that is sent directly to the college from another institution and bears the official seal of the school and/or the signature of an official.
Applicants are considered for both the fall and spring semesters. Students who wish to apply for financial aid are reminded that the deadline in many states for filing a needs analysis document, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), is March 1.
In determining whether an applicant qualifies for admission, the Admissions Committee considers courses, grades, letters of recommendation, SAT or ACT scores, extracurricular activities, as well as other factors the college considers relevant.
If you have questions, would like to schedule a tour, or want to talk to one of our admissions professionals, contact the Admissions Office at (802) 776-5286 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
College of St. Joseph does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, physical limitations, religion, age or sexual orientation in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other College-administered programs. The information regarding diversity requested on the application form is for the completion of statistical information only and is not used as a basis for admission.