The College of St. Joseph Alumni Association is your lifetime connection to the College. We are thrilled that so many of our graduates stay involved in so many ways. Please browse the alumni section of our website to discover some of the many ways you can stay connected. We are also on Facebook.
Alumni Association Mission
The Mission of the College of St. Joseph Alumni Association is:
- To maintain a relationship between alumni and the College community through support of the College’s goals of fostering continued personal leadership, civic responsibility, and service to the community;
- To serve its members by communicating, organizing, and maintaining ties with College of St. Joseph; and
- To provide financial and other means of support to College of St. Joseph.
CSJ Alumni Association Officers
- President: Melissa Knipes ’91
- Vice President: Nanci Gordon ’83
- Secretary: Jennifer Arnado ’17
- Treasurer: Vacant
Alumni Association meetings are held periodically and are open to all alumni. If you wish to be notified of upcoming meetings, please contact Jennifer Arnado at 802-776-5214 or email@example.com.
The Alumni Association organizes activities during the year including:
- Reunion – an opportunity for all Alumni to get together to reminisce, see what’s new on campus and talk about the future
- Raffle – to raise money for the Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship (see details below)
- Rose sale at graduation – to raise money for the Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship
Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship
The CSJ Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship was established in 1987 through the hard work and perseverance of the CSJ Alumni Association. The purpose is to assist current CSJ students to achieve their educational goals. This fund is one of the ways the Alumni Association provides its members with an opportunity to support their alma mater and the students it serves.
The scholarship is provided on a competitive basis to a full time student who has a well-developed work ethic, strong academic performance, good moral character and contributes to the quality of life on campus and in the community. The amount of the award is determined annually based on the performance of the fund.
Alumni Association Recognition Award
The College of St. Joseph Alumni Association Alumni Recognition Award was established in 1994 to honor graduates who exemplify both personally and professionally the mission of the College … to lead lives of continuing personal growth, intellectual development and service to the community. To nominate an alum for the award, please contact Jennifer Arnado at 802-776-5214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.