First-year college applicants should submit the following to our Admissions Office. If you need assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First-year student checklist
- A completed application or the Common Application.
- A brief essay so we can learn more about your background (200-400 words).
- All official high school and/or college transcripts.*
- Your ACT/SAT scores.
- A $25 non-refundable application fee.
If you feel your ACT or SAT scores do not represent your abilities, then please do one of the following:
- Schedule an on campus interview with an admissions counselor
- Submit a graded essay with notes
- Provide an academic letter of recommendation.
* An official transcript is one that is sent directly to the college from another institution and bears the official seal of the school and/or the signature of an official.