Jobs at CSJ
Marketing/Communications Associate and Project Manager
Overview: College of St. Joseph seeks a marketing/communications professional with one-three years’ experience working in a fast-paced revenue-generating environment – either with a college, corporation or marketing agency. Key skills, duties and responsibilities include: proficiency and enthusiasm for project management, with meticulous attention to detail, a sense of urgency re: deadlines, and a proactive style of driving program activities, deliverables and diverse staff.
Must possess the following knowledge, skills and aptitudes:
- Superior written and oral communications skills, including facility with the spectrum of social media, especially updating a marketing-driven website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. The position duties include working in a team-oriented environment with written and graphic marketing, communications, external relations, and admissions colleagues.
- Experience and expertise in the coordination and facilitation of diverse strategic marketing and communications activities to improve awareness and image; enhance brand preference; and increase enrollment and revenue.
- Confident presence, professional demeanor and ease in communicating with a diverse group of stakeholders, including: board members, faculty, senior staff, media, community organizations, students, and others who interact with the college’s marketing, communications, external relations and admissions teams.
Specific Duties/Responsibilities include:
General administrative and coordination duties in connection with implementation of the College’s Marketing and Communications Plan, reporting directly to two senior strategy, marketing and communications professionals who are on the college’s Executive Council;
- Drafting, writing, proof-reading and coordinating production of diverse marketing and communications media and materials – print, video, photography, radio and web.
- Contributing to the creation, development and organization of special events.
- Arranging internal meetings, responsibility for note-taking in internal meetings, drafting minutes, producing and updating project management spreadsheets and other marketing/communications management documents;
- Assisting in the arrangement of business-related external meetings with trustees, media, donors, corporate partners and other community leaders;
- Other marketing and communications duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Technology qualifications: Thorough ease and facility with Microsoft Word, Power-point, Excel, social media, web research, and office organizational skills.
Adjunct Faculty Opening
College of St. Joseph in Rutland, VT is seeking a qualified candidate to teach the following course in the spring of 2015:
History 102 World Civilizations II Tuesday, Thursday 8:00-9:20 AM
Applicants must have a master’s degree or higher in an appropriate field as well as college-level teaching experience.
Please include three references with your application.
Review of applications will commence immediately and continue until a suitable candidate is found.