Jobs at CSJ
Residence Hall Director
College of St. Joseph seeks a residence hall director for Roncalli Hall. The residence hall director serves as a primary representative to the resident-student population. General responsibilities include supporting students and developing community within the residence hall.
- Direct daily operations of the residence hall.
- Provide direction for student life programming.
- Present and/or coordinate workshops designed to meet the needs of the resident population.
- Enforce student code of conduct and resident life policies and procedures.
- Develop and execute activities for CSJ students.
- Coordinate intramural activity.
- Assist in special residency programs, such as summer dorm rentals.
Please send resumes to:
College of St. Joseph
71 Clement Road,
Rutland, Vermont 05701