Jobs at CSJ
Accounts Receivable/Payroll Clerk
The College of St. Joseph has an immediate opening for a part time (30 hours per week) Accounts Receivable/Payroll Clerk.
Job duties include:
Bill student charges and process payments
Collect student accounts and follow through on bad debt procedures.
Process bi-weekly payroll for all College employees
A two year Accounting Degree is required. Receivables and Collections experience necessary as well as good communication skills.
The College of St. Joseph’s Admissions Office seeks an Admissions Counselor. Under the general supervision of the President and the Associate Director of Admissions, the Admissions Counselor will conduct primary outreach through travel to Vermont and surrounding state high schools, maintain relations with guidance counselors and prospective students, and assist with the college’s admission enrollment process by counseling, advising, and evaluating prospective students. Applications must be submitted by June 3, 2013.
- Cover Letter
- Three Professional References
- Work with the admissions staff to develop and realize recruitment goals.
- Maintain physical and electronic student files.
- Read assigned applications and make acceptance recommendations.
- Conduct prospective student interviews.
- Plan and coordinate travel to assigned high schools and college fairs.
- Work with the admissions staff to coordinate visitation days.
- Schedule and conduct campus tours.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Previous admissions or related experience preferred.
- Outgoing personality with strong relationship building and sales skills
- Self motivated with a strong, goal-oriented work ethic.
- Proven ability to work with a group and independently.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Google apps (Mail, Drive, Calendar).
- Must be willing to work some evenings and weekends as needed.
- Maintain consistent communication via telephone, in person and email with all assigned inquiries, applicants, and accepted students.
- Must be able to represent the College of St. Joseph in a professional manner, recruit and work within a diverse community and follow all policies and procedures with a keen attention to detail.
- Conducts campus tours and admissions interviews to engage prospective students regarding their educational goals and interest.
- Leadership, organizational, time management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Coordinate on-campus Visitation Days, events and work collaboratively with school administrators and faculty.
- Other duties may be assigned based on skill set.