There are many great spring offerings from our Education Division. Register today and keep building your professional development credits.
Course offering for Spring ’14:
- GED 500.1 Educational Research
- GED 505.1 Educational Psychology
- GED 520.1 Student Teaching in Elementary Education
- GED 520A.1 Practicum in Elementary Education
- GRE 515.1 Advanced Seminar in Reading
- GSE 520.1 Practicum in Secondary Education
- GSE 521.1 Student Teaching in the Secondary School
- GSP 503.1 Behavior & Learning Characteristics Stud Sp/Nds
- GSP 505.1 Instruction and Curriculum in Special Education
- GSP 506.1 Program Development and Management in Sp Educ
- GSP 520.1 Student Teaching in Special Education
- GSP 520A.1 Practicum in Special Education
Graduate class cost per credit – $500.
Note: Students currently in a degree program must register here.