Seeking opera volunteers
The Development Office is looking for volunteers to help with the opera on June 21. We would like to ask faculty, staff and students for help with selling raffle tickets, working the registration table, as ushers, during intermission and with the silent auction. Please contact Jennifer Arnado if you are interested in helping please contact Jen Arnado at email@example.com.
Fall 2014 Course Schedule
The Fall 2014 Course Schedule is now available on Google sites. You can access the schedules at https://sites.google.com/a/csj.edu/registrar-s-office/course-schedules. It is important that you read and follow the instructions listed on the course schedule.
Please note the following registration dates, as you will only be able to register online through mycsj.csj.edu according to your credits earned. You will not be able to register before the time designated by class and/or status.
Summer 2014 Course Schedules
When is it open?
- Financial Aid office: The Financial Aid office is open Monday through Friday 8 – 4:30. Unable to come in during regular business hours? Contact the Financial Aid office to arrange an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (802) 776-5262.
- The Saint’s Place: The Saint’s Place Hours: Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and closed on Fridays.
- The Saint’s Place is offering muffins, salads, sandwiches, and dessert items. Specific choices and prices are posted in The Saint’s Place.
- Library: Open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday and 1 to 9 p.m. Sunday. More information about the library and schedule is available at https://sites.google.com/a/csj.edu/giorgetti-library
- Computer Lab: Open from 8 a.m. To 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday and from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday.