Weather Cancellation Policy
Students, faculty and staff can find the latest updates on possible delays and cancellations in the event of inclement weather in the following locations.
Students who commute to class are encouraged to consider safety first in making attendance decisions, and to notify the instructor if they judge conditions unsafe to drive when classes have not been canceled.
Faculty, staff and students
Weather-related closings are announced by:
- Phone call through the SendWordNow system
- Text message through the SendWordNow system
- CSJ email
Closings and cancellations are announced through the following media
- College of St. Joseph Facebook Page
- On television channels 5, 15, 20, 31
- On radio station 98.1 WJJR
If you do not hear of a cancellation through these outlets, please assume that classes are being held at their scheduled times.