The Giorgetti Library at the College of St. Joseph is looking for a dedicated and customer-focused individual for a part-time position of Technical Librarian. The position is based on a 20-hour week and involves evening/weekend hours.
This position has a particular emphasis on customer service and will include, but is not limited to:
- Circulation desk duties and assisting customers with various technology
- Connecting customers with library resources and services
- Use of automated information systems, databases and other technology for a range of processing and service tasks
- Use of the Follett Destiny Library Management System
- Maintain collections using established procedures and systems
- Assist with other library activities and promotion
The preferred applicant will have relevant library or similar customer service experience. A library qualification is not required. They will have a good general knowledge of database searching and computer technology.
To apply, click below and be sure to include a letter of interest and resume.