Alumni and Family Weekend brings the entire CSJ community together on campus to relive old times and to make new memories with classmates, family and friends!
Join us on September 29-30, 2017 to reunite, rediscover campus, and have some fun with lifelong friends. Whether you are celebrating a reunion year or not (that’s you, Class of 1962, 1967, 1972, 1977, 1982, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2002, 2007 and 2012!), Alumni & Family Weekend is the place to celebrate, commemorate, and participate!
Experience all that Alumni & Family Weekend has to offer:
- Kick off the weekend on Friday evening at the Alumni Social and Opening Reception.
- Take a guided tour of campus.
- Celebrate the two-time national championship Baseball team.
- Feast at the Blue & White Brunch.
- Celebrate your reunion with classmates at the Alumni Awards Ceremony and celebrate success at the Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony.
- Show ’em who’s boss at Alumni/Student Basketball and Baseball games.
You can find a full schedule of events here.
Let us know you’ll be there
Alumni and Family Weekend activities are free of charge, but pre-registration is required for some weekend events. Please complete the form below to let us know you’ll be joining us.